A world-class city thrives in the heart of the South
Our Atlanta office is located right in the heart of downtown and is within walking distance to world-class hotels, restaurants, shopping, and three different professional sports arenas, as well as Centennial Park, which offers free concerts, festivals, and many other exciting events and activities throughout the year.
America’s fastest growing city.
As Georgia’s state capital, Atlanta is the fastest growing city in the U.S., with a current population of over 425,000. And there is no wonder why. Metro-Atlanta is a thriving high-tech business community, home to multiple Fortune 100 organizations, successful start-ups, and various-sized booming businesses in between.
The overall cost of living in Atlanta is one of the best in the nation. Whether your interests are the arts, shopping, sports, technology, restaurants, or an exciting nightlife, you'll find it in Atlanta, including:
- 130 retail centers, 41 public golf courses, 54 public parks
- The largest mall in the Southeast: Lenox Square
- The world’s largest bas-relief sculpture: Georgia’s Stone Mountain Park
- The largest 10K race in the world: The annual Peachtree Road Race with 45,000 runners
- The second largest theatre organ in the nation: The Fox Theatre
- The oldest ballet company in the nation: The Atlanta Ballet
- More shopping center space per capita than any other city except Chicago
- The second-largest convention center in the world: the Georgia World Congress Center